Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

interviewsssss

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Oct 2, 2002.

1. X

X

Seems like people already have multiple interviews (like 7). Anyone in the same boat as me with no word yet from anywhere and its already october. I am now really starting to get worried.

X

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wolferman

wolferman Member?
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    How worried you should be depends on when you submitted AMCAS and your secondaries. When was it BTW? I'm still submitting secondaries, so I'm not worried at all.

4. Kermie

Kermie Member
    7+ Year Member

Also if you took the August MCAT, then you will have to wait a little longer. I don't think any August MCATers got interview invites yet.

5. X

X

submitted early and took mcat earlier :(

6. Bmblee888

Bmblee888 Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm in the same boat as you, X. I'm getting REALLY anxious and worried. I submitted in early July, and I took my MCAT in April. I don't know what to make of this delay... My numbers are "okay" but I have a lot of extracurriculars. Anyone got any ideas?

7. X

X

Bmblee888 I guess its just you and me in an otherwise empty boat (or everyone who didn't get interviews abandoned ship (stopped checking SDN) so they don't have to see all these people getting interviews. Hmmmm doesn't sound like a bad idea......

X:confused:

8. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

you are definitely not the only one. My files at various schools are still getting complete because I sent in my LORs last week.

Life sucks.

9. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Its still very early in the game. there is no need to worry about anything at all now.

10. kiping

kiping Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i am totally in the same boat. i submitted amcas ages ago- but my lor are not sent out yet- so i'm just sitting on my little ass and waiting