X

X

Seems like people already have multiple interviews (like 7). Anyone in the same boat as me with no word yet from anywhere and its already october. I am now really starting to get worried.

X

wolferman

Member?
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2002
Idaho
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How worried you should be depends on when you submitted AMCAS and your secondaries. When was it BTW? I'm still submitting secondaries, so I'm not worried at all.

Kermie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
Also if you took the August MCAT, then you will have to wait a little longer. I don't think any August MCATers got interview invites yet.

About the Ads

Bmblee888

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Status
I'm in the same boat as you, X. I'm getting REALLY anxious and worried. I submitted in early July, and I took my MCAT in April. I don't know what to make of this delay... My numbers are "okay" but I have a lot of extracurriculars. Anyone got any ideas?

OP
X

X

Bmblee888 I guess its just you and me in an otherwise empty boat (or everyone who didn't get interviews abandoned ship (stopped checking SDN) so they don't have to see all these people getting interviews. Hmmmm doesn't sound like a bad idea......

X:confused:

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
you are definitely not the only one. My files at various schools are still getting complete because I sent in my LORs last week.

Life sucks.

Epi

Fuzzy Tiger
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2001
Calvin's house
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Its still very early in the game. there is no need to worry about anything at all now.

kiping

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2002
LA
Visit site
Status
i am totally in the same boat. i submitted amcas ages ago- but my lor are not sent out yet- so i'm just sitting on my little ass and waiting

About the Ads