Intramural sports...etc as volunteer activities???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnowTown

SNOW BABY!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So in the experiences section of ERAS it says " include all unpaid extra-curricular activities and committees you have served on as volunteer experiences"

so intramural sports as volunteer activities??? that's kinda odd... but there is no where else to put those things....?

Members don't see this ad.

I included it in my "Misc" section.

So in the experiences section of ERAS it says " include all unpaid extra-curricular activities and committees you have served on as volunteer experiences"

so intramural sports as volunteer activities??? that's kinda odd... but there is no where else to put those things....?

As in "I played IM kickball during 1st and 2nd year"? I can't even begin to tell you how much nobody cares about that.

If you organized an IM league or something, the Misc section is probably an OK place to put it, or just leave it off.

Agree with above. In my mind the "experiences" section is for productive things that you did that contributed to others/society in some way. What you're talking about is a hobby.