Intubation Trainer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EdEmEr

Undoing Natural Selection
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting an airway course for the FM and IM residents and students at my shop and have some funds for an Intubation Head. Anyone have an opinion as to which one to use and where to source it? I did not know this but FM residents are expected to have Intubation as a skill they need to check off to graduate. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

what about a cadaver??? then it gives a real veiw on what a intubation will be like....doesn't matter if they screw up because well the person is dead already....how realistic are the training heads? i just used a cadaver....

what about a cadaver??? then it gives a real veiw on what a intubation will be like....doesn't matter if they screw up because well the person is dead already....how realistic are the training heads? i just used a cadaver....

The cadaver stops being realistic after the first couple of attempts also. Some of the trainers are pretty good, although I don't have any brand names handy.