Invitation for correspondance with an Indian medical student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khalid22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
!! R E P L Y - A S S U R E D !!

Hello,
I am Khalid, a medical student from India. I am a 21 y.o., Male. I want to have interaction with medical students. We can discuss the academic issues, various subjects, teaching concepts and campus life.We can also be just friends.

My Interests: Religion, travel, painting, tennis, social service, chatting with friends and penpals, gaining knowledge of the cutting edge scientific technology and all about exploring the world.
Waiting for your reply,bye,
Md Khalid

------------------
Md Khalid,
MBBS student,
JN Medical College, Aligarh

Members don't see this ad.

Asalamualaikum, this is a med student from deccan, hyd, India. i'm interested in religion, technology, video games, cars etc... I too think that there should be a lot of interaction bet we, med students. keep in touch .

Members don't see this ad :)

I want to have interaction with medical students. We can discuss the academic issues, various subjects, teaching concepts and campus life.We can also be just friends.

------------------
Md Khalid,
MBBS student,
JN Medical College, Aligarh

So you want an interaction with medical students, uh? it sounds korny, but this is what the SDN forum is intended to facilitate. If you have Q's, ask away. I think many would be glad to 'interact' with you. Word of advice Khalid , anonimity can be priceless.

hahahhaha. awesome. i guess back then, sdn was kind of small.

The OP is probably a doc by now. I just noticed that too, it's been 8 years. Wow.