invitation to new event

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jumdent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else been invited to university of maryland new event called "Recruiting tomorrows leaders today" on Jan.11. The letter says that this is instead of an interview. Just wondering if anyone else got this letter?

Members don't see this ad.

can i ask when you got the letter and where u're from?

I got the letter this past Friday, and I'm in state

Members don't see this ad :)
emthichrangdep said:
can i ask when you got the letter and where u're from?
i really like your id...very interesting! :D ...dat's b/c i understand it.

lol...thanks, what does yours mean though??

emthichrangdep said:
lol...thanks, what does yours mean though??
lol, nothing special, it's supposed to be relections of the letters thru the center midline. =D i guess tinman831 understood ur id too. :D

jumdent said:
Has anybody else been invited to university of maryland new event called "Recruiting tomorrows leaders today" on Jan.11. The letter says that this is instead of an interview. Just wondering if anyone else got this letter?

This is the same thing as the reception that was held on Nov 18. There's already a thread about it.You don't really get interviewed at this event ... it's more like an open house or something.

it's very laid back. just be ready to do a lot of mingling :)

did you guys have your interview at maryland already?

"pOiiMiiOq" i hope i dont sound too dumb. i see the reflection thing but wuts the word that it's reflecting? btw, where r u guys from?

lol...it doesn't mean anything. they just happened to be words that can be made to reflect. =) And i'm from sunshine CA! how about you? PM me if you want to talk me. :)

jumdent -- i apologize for invading your thread with off-topic stuff. :oops: