Dec 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Any P1s, P2s or P3s out there?? Please give me ANY info previous curricula for biochem, pharmaceutics and Human pathology from you year. I wish to begin to familiarize myself with the early concepts as taught in Pharm school. I will be starting this Fall as a HAWKEYE....WOO HOOOO CANT WAIT!!!:thumbup::thumbup::xf::xf::D:D

p.s
Am also very open to prep suggestions...or should I take a long vacation until July? Personally, given my understanding ability, it helps to familiarize myself with concepts way before the pressures of the semester...

CHEERS

Last edited:

unevache

Procrastinator
Nov 20, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Any P1s, P2s or P3s out there?? Please give me ANY info previous curricula for biochem, pharmaceutics and Human pathology from you year. I wish to begin to familiarize myself with the early concepts as taught in Pharm school. I will be starting this Fall as a HAWKEYE....WOO HOOOO CANT WAIT!!!:thumbup::thumbup::xf::xf::D:D

p.s
Am also very open to prep suggestions...or should I take a long vacation until July? Personally, given my understanding ability, it helps to familiarize myself with concepts way before the pressures of the semester...

CHEERS
Are you a virgin?

pharmk011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2006
Status
Pharmacist

p.s

CHEERS
No need to prep-- you'll have plenty of time to study and worry about school come August. Enjoy the time until then! If you have any questions about Iowa, Iowa City, etc... let me know.