Iowa iowa iowa!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lapothecaire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any P1s, P2s or P3s out there?? Please give me ANY info previous curricula for biochem, pharmaceutics and Human pathology from you year. I wish to begin to familiarize myself with the early concepts as taught in Pharm school. I will be starting this Fall as a HAWKEYE....WOO HOOOO CANT WAIT!!!:thumbup::thumbup::xf::xf::D:D

p.s
Am also very open to prep suggestions...or should I take a long vacation until July? Personally, given my understanding ability, it helps to familiarize myself with concepts way before the pressures of the semester...

CHEERS

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Any P1s, P2s or P3s out there?? Please give me ANY info previous curricula for biochem, pharmaceutics and Human pathology from you year. I wish to begin to familiarize myself with the early concepts as taught in Pharm school. I will be starting this Fall as a HAWKEYE....WOO HOOOO CANT WAIT!!!:thumbup::thumbup::xf::xf::D:D

p.s
Am also very open to prep suggestions...or should I take a long vacation until July? Personally, given my understanding ability, it helps to familiarize myself with concepts way before the pressures of the semester...

CHEERS

Are you a virgin?

p.s

CHEERS

No need to prep-- you'll have plenty of time to study and worry about school come August. Enjoy the time until then! If you have any questions about Iowa, Iowa City, etc... let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)