SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Iowa Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sc, Jul 27, 2001.

1. sc

sc Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 27, 2001
    Illinois
    I was wondering if anyone had the Iowa secondary questions. I want to get started on them. Barton, I know you said that you have them. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. pre-hawkdoc

pre-hawkdoc Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Iowa
    The Iowa secondary is almost completely online, including submission (don't worry--it's much better than AMCAS). Upon receipt of your primary, they will send you a user name and password to the site, as well as the URL. The site includes everything you need to complete the secondary.
    The letter also states that due to AMCAS they are not screening this year, so if you send your AMCAS app you'll get the secondary info shortly thereafter (I delivered my AMCAS on Tues and got the secondary info Thurs). Hope this helps.

4. sc

Jun 27, 2001
    Illinois
    After you hit one of the save but submit later buttons, you are given options to choose either to print the voucher via a PDF or Crystal Report File.

I have a question, too. Where are the actual evaluator forms? My secondary was sent to my home address and my parents gave me my password info. I haven't seen the actual packet of information.

5. sc

Jun 27, 2001
    Illinois
    Glad I could help. I found the evaluator designation form, but where can I find the actual form that the evaluators fill out? Did that come with the mailing? Thanks!

6. noowen321

noowen321 Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 24, 2001
    CA
    oh great....if they're giving us evaluator forms does that mean we can't just send letters from our school's letter service?

7. racergirl

racergirl Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2001
    A letter service packet will be accepted in place of ONE evaluation form, so you can send two forms plus the packet. ;)

8. noowen321

noowen321 Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 24, 2001
    CA
    noooooooooooo!!!!!!! i hate having to ask for more recommendations...

9. racergirl

racergirl Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2001
    I know! It's all part of their evil plan to drive us insane! :eek: