Iowa State C/O 2025 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys I didn’t sleep at all last night... I kept thinking I was gonna miss the email
Same! I was up every couple hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m worried they will have to postpone posting decisions for some reason due to weather 😅. I’m definitely overthinking it but I’m in Illinois and my university closed the campus for the rest of the day because of how cold it is/ how much it’s snowing. Fingers crossed it’s looking better in Ames!
They closed campus at ISU too but hopefully are still able to get decisions out to you all on time!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will panic if we don’t get decision! Just fall completely apart
Same I'm supposed to be hearing from Iowa and Mississippi today but they have both closed campus down because of the weather 😭😭

Pretty sure decisions will still be released today. Faculty are still at vetmed.

Good luck!! I got my acceptance 2 years ago today, around 330pm PST

Reactions: 7 users
Would it be 6pm CST or 6pm EST? My stomach is cramping from the nerves 😂

Reactions: 2 users
how many times do I have to hit the refresh button for it to be considered unhealthy? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
i know lol - I told myself I would be calm but I am NOT calm 😂😂
I cannot be calm. I have nervous cramps and sweats 😂 are we gonna get an email or do I need to obsessively stare at my portal 😂

Reactions: 1 user
I cannot be calm. I have nervous cramps and sweats 😂 are we gonna get an email or do I need to obsessively stare at my portal 😂
I think we get an email saying that we have a message/ update to the portal like the one they sent out when the fall transcripts were due.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
got my notification. preparing myself

OOS alternate but I have other acceptances so I will be removing myself! Good luck to all!

Reactions: 5 users
Ok well, my blood pressure is through the roof right now 😂

OOS rejection - I am so over this whole process - feeling hopeless

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
oos rejection! my science GPA was trash so I'm sure that didn't help. I was expecting it!

OOS alternate!

Still haven’t gotten anything 😅

OOS state alternate. Would be nice to know what # though...

Reactions: 3 users
I haven’t gotten anything I’m panicking

I haven't gotten anything yet...still says committee review.

Alternate again. So disheartening!

OOS alternate! Hopefully will find out what # before April 15th!

OOS alternate - have gotten an acceptance though so will be removing myself from the list! Good luck to everyone else!

Oos alternate but will be removing myself from the list to take another spot. Good luck everyone

Iowa state is known to move through their alternate list and move quite deep into it.