Technology Ipod battery replacement - ?recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Retinamark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Ipod battery replacement website? There are many non-apple websites, but it's impossible to know how trustworthy they are.
I'm thinking of buying a replacement battery & installing it myself - doesn't look too hard.

Members don't see this ad.

Retinamark said:
Can anyone recommend a good Ipod battery replacement website? There are many non-apple websites, but it's impossible to know how trustworthy they are.
I'm thinking of buying a replacement battery & installing it myself - doesn't look too hard.

Best one I've heard of and recommend to my customers is www.ipodresq.com for battery replacement.
As for getting a battery to replace yourself...not recommended. Go to www.ilounge.com and research the topic. Hope that helps.

I ended up getting a really cheap 650mA battery from ebay, for something like $14 and installed it myself. The installation was pretty easy & it works perfectly. I wonder how long it will last for $14 but so far so good