IR Pathways Official Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NZimm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We've been compiling an official spreadsheet of the different programs that offer IR. Here is a list of those that have responded to the survey and all of the information about them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap-jzNRSzc2XdGJES3gxU2MtRURZRDZrN1VzNXAtWkE&usp=sharing

If you are at a program that has not submitted their information, please pass this along to the program director or coordinator and submit any additional information to [email protected].

Good luck with applications and I hope you find this information helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea how legitimate this list is, but for what it's worth, I just called the residency program coordinator for Brown Radiology and she told me that they are not participating in the Clinical Pathway, yet the spreadsheet says they are..

I have no idea how legitimate this list is, but for what it's worth, I just called the residency program coordinator for Brown Radiology and she told me that they are not participating in the Clinical Pathway, yet the spreadsheet says they are..
This is the most up to date information straight from program directors at each given program. It is being updated daily as we get more responses from different programs. Brown's information has been updated accordingly after clarifying the matter.

Last edited: