All Branch Topic (ABT) IRR and COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Big Time Hoosier

Man. Myth. Legend.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

So...what are the odds they pull dentists from the IRR? I was already contacted by the Navy a few days ago asking if I have any relevant skills and if I’d be willing to come on active orders. What do I know about treating respiratory failure?!

Big Hoss

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

So...what are the odds they pull dentists from the IRR? I was already contacted by the Navy a few days ago asking if I have any relevant skills and if I’d be willing to come on active orders. What do I know about treating respiratory failure?!

Big Hoss

It may become an all hands on deck situation. Remember in war dentists are expected to triage, or provide other support as needed in a combat hospital.

Members don't see this ad :)
It may become an all hands on deck situation. Remember in war dentists are expected to triage, or provide other support as needed in a combat hospital.

Trauma triage is much different from what is needed in this situation. It won’t happen unless you have specific skill sets, none of which are dental in nature.

I keep getting asked if I want to come back in. My response...

F20B2F4D-FA22-4964-AC1B-44598078DB73.gif

Big Hoss

Reactions: 4 users