Irvine Area Pain Doc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ampaphb

Interventional Spine
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine I trained with asked me if I knew of anyone reputable in the Irvine, CA area.

His family member was offered a series of 3 epidurals by a local anesthesiologist, and he wondered if there might be a better option.

If you are not comfortable posting to the board, please feel free to PM me.

Peter

Members don't see this ad.

"During his fellowship he fine-tuned his skills in interventional spinal procedures at all complexity levels, including Epidural & Transforaminol steroid injections, trail and implantation of Intrathecal Opioid Pumps & Spinal Cord Stimulator devices."

the irvine guys need to work on their spelling...

"This use of radiofrequency (RF) energy is very similar to cooking with microwaves. The object of RF therapy is not to �cook� the nerve, but to change nerve transmission without �killing� the nerve. This is called �lesioning� the nerve. Permanently injuring the nerve can cause neuropathic (�nerve generated�) pain that can be worse than the original pain."

what the???

"CRPS 1 � (also called reflex sympathetic dystrophy or RSD) No nerve damage exists with this type."

where did these guys train? or they should fire whoever wrote that website...