Irvine, Davis status checks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weeble

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, longtime lurker, first time poster...

Irvine's doesn't seem to be up yet, and I just keep getting error messages for Davis', whether using the address for them from the old thread or clicking through their site.
Anyone else having trouble/know anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Same situation for both. Irvine though is VERY good about e-mailing you when they get parts of your app, so no worries there.

I think Irvine's status check is still not up. Davis' website is very flaky. Most of the time it doesn't work. When it does, the wrong information is on the website.

I have received emails from both Davis and Irvine a few days after I sent my secondary application in.

Irvine is especially fast. Sent in secondary on 10/22, received complete application email on 10/26, and then got an interview invite on 11/2.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Congrats on your interview!
Sent in my Davis secondary 10/27, haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

I sent in my Davis secondary on 10/1 and got an application complete email on 10/9. Since you just sent in your application, I would expect an email in the next week or two.

I sent in my uc appz way back in august 20th and still haven't received a secondary from UCI yet, while I have gotten every other secondaries from the remaining UC schools. I have no clue why UCI is not sending me the secondary! It's my alma matter too! And I am currently working for its medical school! *sob* All I got was an email confirming that UCI has received my UC application.

The UCs are odd...I got SF, LA, and Irvine...but no SD (my alma mater) or LA.

For Davis, you can call the school about your application status. The person who I talked to on the phone was nice about it. The phone number for Davis is (530)752-2717. Oh, and I was told that they don't start interviewing till December.

Did any of you (who received the UCI secondary) take the MCAT for the first time in Aug.?

I took the August MCAT. Just verified by AMCAS 11-3, received UCI secondary 11-4. UCSF and UCI said they were waiting for verified applications. I got UCSD and UCD secondaries in the last few days also.

Keith, you got mail on a Sunday?

Yeah, e-mail.