Is 3.2 a low GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjmjoa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first few years I messed up, but now I'm getting almost all 4.0 grades. My final 60 credits will be an average of 3.8. But still, on pharmCAS it will say 3.2. Is that too low? It is so tough to boost it up because this is my last year and it barely goes up anymore. :/

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, perfect for pharmacy. Need about a 70 on pcat and youre super competitive.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not really. I don't know where you're going to apply but I apply for early bird with that GPA and accepted. Good luck.

Apply early in the cycle and you'll have plenty of interview offers.

Apply early in the cycle and you'll have plenty of interview offers.
around what time is that? i know it depends on the school, but is it around june? i graduate in may.

what is early bird?

Early bird is applying early deadline in end of Sep.
You can't choose many schools but only one. But not all pharmacy school participate this program.
You can apply more other schools after get denied or wait list of your first early bird school.

3.2 is actually fairly average. Based on data from AACP, schools I'd recommend applying too... Marshall, Manchester (IN), several in Ohio (ONU, Cedarville)