Is a 3.9879 Rounded up to 4.0 on AMCAAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is ridiculous. I ask a simple question and get bombarded with insulting and pointless diatribe. Take it easy, please.
Sorry. SDN confuses me. For a second I assume that people on here have been on the internet and know how to use a message board and use google and the like. Or even know how to use a site that regulates their application info for medical schools. I guess I have to lower my standards once again.
B_PreschAquatics.jpg

Are we ready for the next lesson?

Members don't see this ad.

This is ridiculous. I ask a simple question and get bombarded with insulting and pointless diatribe. Take it easy, please.

wait a sec...

weren't you the dude asking for advice on whether to attend UMCP or UMBC because you wanted to know which one had an easier pre-med curriculum?

this kid is still in hs, you don't have that gpa...

okay...this kid's a troll....and i just fed him....

oh well, i dont care...JUNE 10th HURRY UP AND COME SO I CAN DECIDE MY FUTURE AND GET THE **** OFF SDN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek:

Seriously. Have you seen the rest of the OP's threads? This guy's strung tighter than a Stradivarius.

Thank you
I like being compared to priceless instruments

Members don't see this ad :)
They round down to the nearest letter grade, in your case an A- or 3.7. Cheers.

it's getting hot in here..:love:

The OP asked a legit question lay off him. Honestly some people on here need to get a life and just ignore the damn question if they don't like it.

Members don't see this ad :)
The OP asked a legit question lay off him. Honestly some people on here need to get a life and just ignore the damn question if they don't like it.
ban

I know, all this talk about stats gets everyone hot and bothered especially stats that sexy.

i know my stats are sexy...at least someone believes it....ohhh you mean him..never mind:D

i know my stats are sexy...at least someone believes it....ohhh you mean him..never mind:D

I am a big fan of your avatar. I can just picture his voice whenever you post something. It adds to your character! :laugh:

I am a big fan of your avatar. I can just picture his voice whenever you post something. It adds to your character! :laugh:

i think my avatar is me when i get rejection letter...:laugh:

Uhh I'm allowed to express my opinion I'll acknowledge I overrecated slightly but I am not going to sit and argue with you. The responses to this thread just make me second guess whether I should start any thread regardless of what the topic is we're all striving for the same goal we should help each other out rather than post sarcastic responses(it happens in about half the threads I read) or just simply ignore the topic if it annoys you. Just my 2 cents.

Uhh I'm allowed to express my opinion I'll acknowledge I overrecated slightly but I am not going to sit and argue with you. The responses to this thread just make me second guess whether I should start any thread regardless of what the topic is we're all striving for the same goal we should help each other out rather than post sarcastic responses(it happens in about half the threads I read) or just simply ignore the topic if it annoys you. Just my 2 cents.

If a bunch of annonymous people on the internets is going to scare you away from posting on an forum, you've got other problems. Seriously, if you get shot down, deal with it, and maybe turn off your computer and walk away for a few hours. Remember, opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one.

"The numbers won't get you into medical school. They can only keep you out."

"The numbers won't get you into medical school. They can only keep you out."

:thumbup:

I'm giving this thread 5 more posts before people get tired and stop posting in here.

That's because half of the threads you read here in pre-allo begin with obnoxious, pointless, lacking-common-sense questions that deserve ridicule. Questions like this make the OP seem like 1) they really like to brag, and/or 2) they are so neurotic that they feel they have to start an entire thread based on something very trivial or meaningless.

A little common sense is a wonderful thing.

If you are going to ask a question you have to be able to handle the answers. Too many premeds worry about minutiae and miss the big picture.

It's good to know that you're going to be a doctor and think its ok to insult someone for asking a question. You can tell someone that they are missing the point without insulting them, you might want to read up on that.

Wow this thread is still going...

this is really sickening
I regret starting this thread
I overestimated the level of maturity in here

those of you who responded seriously: thank you.

this is really sickening

at least now you will think twice before making such a.....

nevermind.

this is really sickening

its a 3.99...They round to two decimal places.