Is a 32 MCAT good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dukhtar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see some people with 32 MCAT applying to DO schools? Why?

My MCAT was 10P 10V 12B. GPA 3.7. I'm not extremely happy with it but it's okay and I'm applying for 2008.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i really find it entertaining how people argue back and forth with each other on SDN... hahah I mean seriously MD vs DO, High numbers vs low numbers bla bla bla bla bla, all the time you guys spend demeaning each other and trying to prove each other wrong could be spent actually trying to help each other in this very vicious application process.......
I realize it's an innate quality for almost every pre-med to try and prove to everybody else that they are the smartest person in the world and that they will get into every medical school but none of this bickering is going to help anyone

You know what would be good?...if everyone creating a "is my 30+ score bad thread?" could be permanently banned from this site...Just thinking about it gets me hot and bothered:rolleyes:

You know what would be good?...if everyone creating a "is my 30+ score bad thread?" could be permanently banned from this site...Just thinking about it gets me hot and bothered:rolleyes:

hahaha!! I think the issue here is that everyone is so stressed about applying and starts questioning their stats and chances of getting into med school. It is a stressful time and reading SDN posts by super-smart pre-meds that have 35+ MCATs and 4.0 GPAs doesn't help. You may have common sense to know better but are still vulnerable to post "Is this a good MCAT?" or HELP!!!!