limbo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Hi all. Tell me the truth. If I havent been offered an interview yet, but havent received a rejection either, is it safe to assume that i wont be invited for one? or are some schools just taking their sweet time? Be honest...i can take it :confused:

saki0005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2004
Status
limbo said:
Hi all. Tell me the truth. If I havent been offered an interview yet, but havent received a rejection either, is it safe to assume that i wont be invited for one? or are some schools just taking their sweet time? Be honest...i can take it :confused:
it's over

wonderfun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status
limbo said:

what are your stats? and where did you apply? did you write update letters? and do you have any connections?

chlorineK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2005
Status
Some schools interview through march/april- specifically, Tufts comes to mind.

But, that totally sucks, and I am so sorry. While I am no expert in this process, I would be happy to help you/give you suggestions for next year/etc.

OP
L

limbo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
chlorineK said:
Some schools interview through march/april- specifically, Tufts comes to mind.

But, that totally sucks, and I am so sorry. While I am no expert in this process, I would be happy to help you/give you suggestions for next year/etc.

interviewed at Downstate, waiting to hear from them, but didnt hear a peep from NYMC, NYU, or University of Pennsylvania. I will take any suggestions you can give. Thanks.

OP
L

limbo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
saki0005 said:
it's over
Hi. Just wanted you to know, that i can totally relate to you. good luck with the new job and with the MCATS.

lightnk102

Wild Type
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2004
Status
this way.... is a waterslide away from me that takes you further e-ve-ry day!