Is anatomy on step 1 mostly neuroanatomy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeedToStudy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So when studying for step 1 anatomy is it worth it to just read neuroanatomy and skip the rest? Or should we pretty much know the all of anatomy in first aid cold?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh God no.
NA is important but so are dermatomes, commonly injured structures given mechanism of injury etc.
Know your anatomy.

Members don't see this ad :)
You must know everything in FA cold. Period. Doesn't matter which subject.
Some people gets tons of neuroanatomy and some none at all, so you want to be prepared for anything they throw at you if you don't want to take any chances.

Reactions: 1 user
You must know everything in FA cold. Period. Doesn't matter which subject.
Some people gets tons of neuroanatomy and some none at all, so you want to be prepared for anything they throw at you if you don't want to take any chances.
It's interesting how some people say that if you know everything in first aid you will get a 250 and then some people say first aid is deficient in ..... it makes you wonder??

Reactions: 1 user
It's interesting how some people say that if you know everything in first aid you will get a 250 and then some people say first aid is deficient in ..... it makes you wonder??

Yeah thats what I meant by hopefully, because Ive heard its enough, but then Ive heard its not. I dont have time to study beyond that, so hopefully it is in fact enough on my form.