Is anyone a Pre-Med student at University of Rhode Island?

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Chantal

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If someone out there is, I would love to meet you and talk to you!! :)

Ismet

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am!

How are you? Tell me about where you got into medical school??

Why did you necro-bump a 5-year-old thread instead of just PM-ing the person (who hasn't been on SDN for 5 years btw)

About the Ads

GeorgiadisMD

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Why did you necro-bump a 5-year-old thread instead of just PM-ing the person (who hasn't been on SDN for 5 years btw)

Mcmuffin strikes again!!

Sent from my VM670 using SDN Mobile

Knocked Up

Sexy and I know it
Sep 29, 2011
Prison Shower
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Because it is nearly 8:00pm on the east coast (i'm guessing this dude is on the east coast) on a Saturday night. He likely hasn't seen a date or talked to a girl in 5 years. So he bumped a thread from 5 years ago by a person who had an avatar with a picture of a girl. It's his way of keeping contact with the female population. Is that so wrong?

When you are lonely and need attention, well, you are lonely and need attention. It's ok OP, maybe if you work out and work on your looks a little you might be able to find a freshmen in college after you graduate. Maybe not though...

Because it is nearly 8:00pm on the east coast (i'm guessing this dude is on the east coast) on a Saturday night. He likely hasn't seen a date or talked to a girl in 5 years. So he bumped a thread from 5 years ago by a person who had an avatar with a picture of a girl. It's his way of keeping contact with the female population. Is that so wrong?

When you are lonely and need attention, well, you are lonely and need attention. It's ok OP, maybe if you work out and work on your looks a little you might be able to find a freshmen in college after you graduate. Maybe not though...

:laugh:

mclinkin94

Removed
Apr 28, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

Ok, I'm new here, what do you mean by bump a thread. Is it wrong to answer a thread now?

mclinkin94

Removed
Apr 28, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

Seriously, why the hostility. Mind your own business, I'm in the dilemma that people from my university don't get into top medical schools. I don't see why it would be wrong to "bump" a thread and why would you respond? :bang:

Why are people in SDN so mean. Man, future healthcare is gonna be filled with a bunch of selfish competition who do anything to sabotage everyone else even if that means insult them with such malevolence and hostility.

We are friends here, we are all in the same place...so stay out of it. :mad:

ur2l8

Dec 27, 2011
Georgia
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Seriously, why the hostility. Mind your own business, I'm in the dilemma that people from my university don't get into top medical schools. I don't see why it would be wrong to "bump" a thread and why would you respond? :bang:

Why are people in SDN so mean. Man, future healthcare is gonna be filled with a bunch of selfish competition who do anything to sabotage everyone else even if that means insult them with such malevolence and hostility.

We are friends here, we are all in the same place...so stay out of it. :mad:

Knocked up is a bit of a troll. Besides I didn't even think it was too bad-actually very funny!

Also, BUMP = bring up my post

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.