Is anyone aware of Prometric possible seat openings?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jharden13fan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to reschedule my DAT and no availability within 3 months in all of my state. is there any chance they open more seats?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe most seats are taken currently. Some seats showing on the scheduler might not reflect actual seats due to social distancing. It's best for you to contact Prometric directly to schedule since they have the actual seats on their end. There were a lot of opening where I lived but when I manage to reach a representative they said some of those are not correct.

I believe most seats are taken currently. Some seats showing on the scheduler might not reflect actual seats due to social distancing. It's best for you to contact Prometric directly to schedule since they have the actual seats on their end. There were a lot of opening where I lived but when I manage to reach a representative they said some of those are not correct.

Do you have Prometrics contact info so I could call, I found a date but now I’m worried it’s overcapacity and will get cancelled.

Do you have Prometrics contact info so I could call, I found a date but now I’m worried it’s overcapacity and will get cancelled.

Calling them is pretty much impossible because the lines are always busy when I tried it. I used the online representative feature on their website. If you already have a day I suggest waiting until they give you a confirmation letter or cancellation but get in contact with them in the meantime.

Members don't see this ad :)
Calling them is pretty much impossible because the lines are always busy when I tried it. I used the online representative feature on their website. If you already have a day I suggest waiting until they give you a confirmation letter or cancellation but get in contact with them in the meantime.

Will do, thank you for letting me know! Best of luck on your DAT studies :)!

The only way to contact them is by sending a message through their website. I've sent one through this method two weeks ago and still no response!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I would continuously, like religiously, check the Prometric calendar because they're constantly adding/subtracting DAT test dates! My friend was able to reschedule his August test date to mid-July because he was constantly checking the calendar. Many people change or reschedule their test, and Prometric is constantly adding dates so I would definitely keep an eye out! Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user