vasireddy96

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2004
kentucky
Visit site
Status
Hi guys, i am one of the advanced standing students at U pit, joined in May2005. I know what it is to go through the process for us as international students. With my past experience i guess i can help u guys atleast if u r comming to U Pit. It is pretty gud school, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the program is pretty kool. Mail me at [email protected] if u need some help. I may not drop in that much into sdn to check my mail, so mail me at yahoo. c u guys and all the best.

smilepls

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2005
Status
Dental Student
vasireddy96 said:
Hi guys, i am one of the advanced standing students at U pit, joined in May2005. I know what it is to go through the process for us as international students. With my past experience i guess i can help u guys atleast if u r comming to U Pit. It is pretty gud school, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the program is pretty kool. Mail me at [email protected] if u need some help. I may not drop in that much into sdn to check my mail, so mail me at yahoo. c u guys and all the best.
Seems like no one wants to go to U pitt.
Good for me. :laugh:
Party time :love:

If there is someone we can discuss about their preclinical test.

cinamone

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hey guys,
I applied to U of pitts, but no calls til now. when did everyone receive their interviews?

shaikh dentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2005
usa
Status
Hi!!

I have also applied for U. Pit. No calls yet. Do u know what do we have to do in preclincal test. I mean which preps?

Thanks
Fars.

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2005
Windy city
Status
Dental Student
shaikh dentist said:
Hi!!

I have also applied for U. Pit. No calls yet. Do u know what do we have to do in preclincal test. I mean which preps?

Thanks
Fars.
Hi all
Any wherebouts of upitt? Ive mailed Ms mangold no reply yet. her phone no. also goes on voicemail.
Dont know much about the preclinical part. It should be the same crown and cavity preps asked in california schools. I dont know details as i havent applied their.
Could u guys post in ur stats so that i can have an idea whether to expect call or no. Mine are 89/82 , 273 and 3.3

sasikala

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status
Dental Student
Hi,
Hope you can help me i need some information regarding NBDE preparation materils. dental decks and question papers are sufficent ? or should i go for anyother material.
thank you,
bye
sk.
Docnids said:
Hi all
Any wherebouts of upitt? Ive mailed Ms mangold no reply yet. her phone no. also goes on voicemail.
Dont know much about the preclinical part. It should be the same crown and cavity preps asked in california schools. I dont know details as i havent applied their.
Could u guys post in ur stats so that i can have an idea whether to expect call or no. Mine are 89/82 , 273 and 3.3

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2005
Windy city
Status
Dental Student
sasikala said:
Hi,
Hope you can help me i need some information regarding NBDE preparation materils. dental decks and question papers are sufficent ? or should i go for anyother material.
thank you,
bye
sk.
Hi sashikala
Seems u r new to the forum. This thread is only for University of pittsburgh and not fot part 1 discussion. You can post ur question in the NBDE thread. and answer to ur question has also been discussed so many times in the nbde thread itself.