• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Is anyone comming to U Pitt.

vasireddy96

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2004
kentucky
    Hi guys, i am one of the advanced standing students at U pit, joined in May2005. I know what it is to go through the process for us as international students. With my past experience i guess i can help u guys atleast if u r comming to U Pit. It is pretty gud school, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the program is pretty kool. Mail me at [email protected] if u need some help. I may not drop in that much into sdn to check my mail, so mail me at yahoo. c u guys and all the best.

smilepls

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Nov 14, 2005
    1. Dental Student
      vasireddy96 said:
      Hi guys, i am one of the advanced standing students at U pit, joined in May2005. I know what it is to go through the process for us as international students. With my past experience i guess i can help u guys atleast if u r comming to U Pit. It is pretty gud school, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the program is pretty kool. Mail me at [email protected] if u need some help. I may not drop in that much into sdn to check my mail, so mail me at yahoo. c u guys and all the best.
      Seems like no one wants to go to U pitt.
      Good for me. :laugh:
      Party time :love:

If there is someone we can discuss about their preclinical test.

About the Ads

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Sep 24, 2005
      Windy city
      1. Dental Student
        shaikh dentist said:
        Hi!!

I have also applied for U. Pit. No calls yet. Do u know what do we have to do in preclincal test. I mean which preps?

Thanks
        Fars.
        Hi all
        Any wherebouts of upitt? Ive mailed Ms mangold no reply yet. her phone no. also goes on voicemail.
        Dont know much about the preclinical part. It should be the same crown and cavity preps asked in california schools. I dont know details as i havent applied their.
        Could u guys post in ur stats so that i can have an idea whether to expect call or no. Mine are 89/82 , 273 and 3.3

sasikala

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Dec 15, 2005
        1. Dental Student
          Hi,
          Hope you can help me i need some information regarding NBDE preparation materils. dental decks and question papers are sufficent ? or should i go for anyother material.
          thank you,
          bye
          sk.
          Docnids said:
          Hi all
          Any wherebouts of upitt? Ive mailed Ms mangold no reply yet. her phone no. also goes on voicemail.
          Dont know much about the preclinical part. It should be the same crown and cavity preps asked in california schools. I dont know details as i havent applied their.
          Could u guys post in ur stats so that i can have an idea whether to expect call or no. Mine are 89/82 , 273 and 3.3

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
          10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Sep 24, 2005
          Windy city
          1. Dental Student
            sasikala said:
            Hi,
            Hope you can help me i need some information regarding NBDE preparation materils. dental decks and question papers are sufficent ? or should i go for anyother material.
            thank you,
            bye
            sk.

Hi sashikala
            Seems u r new to the forum. This thread is only for University of pittsburgh and not fot part 1 discussion. You can post ur question in the NBDE thread. and answer to ur question has also been discussed so many times in the nbde thread itself.

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.