Is anyone contacting AMCAS Monday about Post-Sec exp?/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone is contacting AMCAS about this newest error. I'll be unable to, just make sure they know this happened to about everyone. I lost 2 things!!

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

They know about it. I'm the original poster. It seems that the experiences are still on their computors at amcas, but no on ours. They wrote up a report for me on friday and are supposed to be calling me about it tomorrow. But I will call them anyway in the morning.

I am trying to figure out how something like this can happen. Any CS major with a clue?
Why just one category that is missing?
Another human error?

I am not worried anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Legi:
•I am trying to figure out how something like this can happen. Any CS major with a clue?
Why just one category that is missing?
Another human error?

I am not worried anymore.•

The software AMCAS is using for both the web application and the medical school AWS software is proprietary.

AMCAS is not using commercially-available software, so theres no way to know whats happnening with these software bugs, unless you are an insider at AMCAS.

ain't this great....i go to print out a copy of my amcas this morning, and i notice that 9 of my 20 post secondary exp. are missing.....I LOVE AMCAS!!!!!

I just posted on the other forum about this. I called AMCAS on friday and they do know about it. They were all on HER computer screen so they are not completely lost YET.

later

I was just on hold with AMCAS for an hour. And I'm sick of listening to Mariah Carey! I don't care any more.

My experiences just came back (12:03pm).