Is Anyone Else Still Waiting For August Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUDREYHEPBURNFAN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whether other people are still waiting for their August MCAT scores. I took the MCAT at Irvine Community College, which is in Southern California. I am going to school in SF, but I stupidly had my scores sent home to Huntngton Beach and they have yet to arrive. I'm really anxious and extremeley nervous. Is anyone else still waiting for their scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you checked on your AMCAs app? Some people's were on their app before they received them in the mail. Also, some advisors got them before applicants did.

I checked with my advisor and she has not received my sores either and I can't check the AMCAS application because I don't have one. I am not applying until June of 2002 since this fall is the begining of my junior year. I took the MCAT early so I wouldn't have to take it during the spring semester with a load of science courses.

Lots of people on SDN seem to have already received their scores and this is making me a bit nervous. Out of curiosity, has anyone had to deal with lost MCAT scores?