is anyone else waiting for your aug mcat results

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by wsu, Sep 28, 2001.

1. wsu

wsu Senior Member

Hey, just wondering if i am the only one waiting for august mcat results. the results are finally about to arrive.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hippuppy

hippuppy Member

Attending Physician
    I am waiting as well. A sort of excitement/fear feeling. I imagine they will come around mid October. My luck, they will come the very last day of the month.

4. johnthestreak

johnthestreak master of disaster

Resident [Any Field]
    yea i'm waitin too. i did the math and we should be gettin the motherfreakin scores on the 17th of october

5. jakethaiCSULA

jakethaiCSULA Member

My BF and I are waiting....
    nightmares..and dreams....
    I know for sure I have to take it again in April
    :mad:

6. drdrtoledo

drdrtoledo Pharm Delicious

Resident [Any Field]
    I am sooo nervous guys. I see people getting interviews and even getting accepted already. I didn't think we were that far behind. Did you guys get secondaries? Also, do you know when the schools receive them?

7. drdrtoledo

Resident [Any Field]
    Just wanted to clarify.. when I said receive "them"... I meant MCAT scores. I am sure you knew that but just in case.

8. hippuppy

hippuppy Member

Attending Physician
    I am also wondering when the schools recieve the scores. Just wondering did anyone else already recieve their secondaries? I am applying to the following four schools: PCOM, CCOM, AZCOM, NSUCOM and already have all four secondaries. Obviously they don't have my scores yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

9. wsu

wsu Senior Member

Hey Hip, I recieved secondaries from Des moines, lake erie, wv,and missouri..i think the scores will not take too long from being transferred to aacomas and to the medical schools so long as your application to accomas is already complete.oh, i also got the secondary from nova but decided to fill it out. i think florida is just too hot for me.. ;)

10. hippuppy

hippuppy Member

Attending Physician
    Florida is hot but in the winter it is sooo nice. Nova is the only school that I have actually been to. Pretty nice.

I guess that most of these schools send out secondaries once they hear of our intrest in them. I was thinking that there was some "weeding out" that would occur once they recieved our scores so I was rather suprised to receive secondaries without my mcat scores. what do you think?

11. wsu

wsu Senior Member

hmm..maybe i should consider otherwise about the whole nova thing. i think pretty much everyone gets secondaries. its a money thing for the school. hopefully, we did well enough on the mcat in august that it translates into interviews!!!

12. drdrtoledo

Resident [Any Field]
    Amen wsu! It's the first of October and all I can do is imagine a sub-twenty MCAT on its way. I didn't think I would get this worked up... Well good luck to all! It's comforting to know others are waiting like me.