1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is anyone else waiting to hear from schools at this point?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Tessy, May 2, 2007.

1. Tessy

7+ Year Member

Is anyone else waiting to hear from school pre-interview? I still have not heard anything from NYCOM and PCOM. C'mon, I know they are probably already done, why just not send me a letter?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lala83

lala83 Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    yeah, i never got anything back from nycom, pcom, or oucom. they should've at least sent out a rejection letter by now.

4. MaximusD

MaximusD Anatomically Incorrect
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    never heard ANYTHING from NYCOM, UMDNJ-SOM, Drexel, or Jefferson

Incredibly unprofessional at this point, if you ask me.

5. spicedmanna

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    :lol: I'm already in the process of matriculating into KCUMB and I still haven't heard anything from PCOM, NYCOM, and UMDNJ-SOM. Oh well, not that it matters any more, since I'm going to be attending KCUMB. But, yeah...it's not nice. :rolleyes:

6. MaximusD

MaximusD Anatomically Incorrect
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    ...wouldn't matter if i heard from the DO schools anyway, I sent a LOI specific to osteopathic medical schools to PCOM while I was on academic hold. I'd still check it out if invited for interview though at UMDNJ... but NYCOM I would not attend simply bc I would rather go to PCOM.

Jeff and Drexel would be a nice surprise but I am fairly sure that Drexel has one or two more weeks of interviews before they're done and I haven't been invited yet. Jeff is done interviewing, or so I'm told.