legobikes

bikes made of lego
10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Status
Medical Student
And is this a bad idea? I figure since our apps aren't going to be reviewed til October anyway it won't matter, but is that true?

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
This will be my first MCAT sitting. I haven't written my PS yet, but I will on Aug 20th. If my second transcript is received, I'll submit it on Monday. I think they can still give you a secondary to work on because someone on this board hasn't taken the MCAT yet and has already received secondaries.

CanadianPre-Med

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2004
Status
I'm not sure how it works in the US, but you guys are submitting your applications for September '07 entry already? When is the normal deadline? Us Canadians have our deadline usually sometime in October.

OP
legobikes

legobikes

bikes made of lego
10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Canadian: Yes. In fact by SDN standards I'm LATE.

WilliamsF1 said:
This will be my first MCAT sitting. I haven't written my PS yet, but I will on Aug 20th. If my second transcript is received, I'll submit it on Monday. I think they can still give you a secondary to work on because someone on this board hasn't taken the MCAT yet and has already received secondaries.
It just seems like without the MCAT it's just one less factor they are basing the decision to send the secondary on and hence is even 'less' screened--making it more likely you're giving them cash for secondaries which won't do you any good.

About the Ads