Is anyone's secondary stalled due to letter or picture?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trying2becomeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For me, I am waiting for one of my recommender to mail in the letter to my letter service. Also, this weekend, I am going to have my picture taken for some schools that requires(or optional) pictures.

Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I think we all need to realize that if we're at this point, we are way ahead of the game. If your app doesn't get in for another 2 weeks it's not gonna matter. Relax.

Anyway, I'm needing to get some pictures taken myself and my profs won't have my recs until August. No biggie though.

I second that retort.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad news, y'all. Baylor starts reviewing files next week, and mine won't be among them (letters are late). :(

My pre-med committee letter won't be completed until Sept. :(

I guess I have a few weeks to fidget over my secondaries...

Anyways, it's cool with me since I'm studying for the MCAT.

About the pictures, I just get my dad to take them. He has a really nice camera and he's a great photographer.

I was all pumped out about applying this summer, and now I'm just indifferent. I've lost faith in AMCAS. They should have waited until next year to use the web application. Any person with a brain knows to test something first before putting it in the hands of the public.

Sorry, guys. I'm just venting. Don't fret about the pictures; it's not a beauty contest!

:)

smoke,

how do you know baylor is reviewing files next week? Do you have any other info for other schools?

Pendulum,
How can you have your dad take your pictures? Don't they have to be passport size (2" x 2")?

One word: Scissors.

Originally posted by bobcat:
•smoke,

how do you know baylor is reviewing files next week? Do you have any other info for other schools?•
I emailed them to ask when file review begins after I got an email notice that my primary had been received, and that's what they told me.