Is AZCOM full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Shania

Does anyone know how much of the AZCOM class is filled by now. I have an interview next month and I was thinking if it was worth going. Do they accept many people from the waitlists? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Shania,

I'll see what I can find out. In the
meantime, I'd count on coming out for the interview. Any money you spend now has the potential to pay off huge dividends in terms of quality of life if it helps you pick the right place for you.

Phillip, MS-1

They accept about 2/3 of the people they interview (which is *very* high), so if you are serious about wanting to go there, I would go ahead and do it.

I also know that they have at least one open spot right now--the one I just gave up. I was planning on going there, but I got accepted to a school with in-state tuition, and with a family, the financial aspect was just too important.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview next month also! I know that I am definitely going to attend. Every interview is a potential acceptance, don't think about how full the class is...the interview invitation means they are obviously interested in you!

Thanks for your replies. I decided I am going to the interview. Just needed a little time to think about it. I do have another 1st choice school I may attend, but I realize I may never know if AZCOM is THE ONE unless I visit. So anyone here interviewing there on March 20th?

I'll be interviewing at AZCOM on 3/19. When I got the invite letter, it listed about 8 dates to choose from, going up in to May. I would think that those dates would not be all available if the class was full or near full. Just my 0.02 cents. Good luck, and post your impressions here!

Shania,

I am interviewing on March 20th. Are you flying in or driving? Being that I am from Michigan, I am definitely flying...oh to see the sun again!
Tiffany

Good luck to you interviewees at AZCOM. I interviewed in Januaray - it isn't too bad! And, it's an awesome school. Let us know how it goes!

Where's Philip, the MS1 that goes there? Did anyone find out anything about AZCOM? There is a post under osteopathic on this site, and a guy is claiming that there are only about 20 spots left in the class. Anyone know anything, or are we spendig our $$ to play for the wait list?