Is baby Fitz new edition worth buying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmaderm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone i just wondering if anyone here plan to get the eight edition of baby fitz?

Should i buy it or just skip it because many people i knew complain about the reduced quality of the 7th ed

Or should i just save my money for the 4th edition bolognia

ImageUploadedBySDN1488296291.128913.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone i just wondering if anyone here plan to get the eight edition of baby fitz?

Should i buy it or just skip it because many people i knew complain about the reduced quality of the 7th ed

Or should i just save my money for the 4th edition bolognia

View attachment 215496

It probably depends what you are using it for.

A smaller book to keep in clinic as a reference? I'd go with the Baby Fitz.
A larger book for serious studying (with more thorough charts)? I'd wait for the new Bolognia

Hmmm i think you're right both are made for different purposes...maybe i'll just wait for a few months hopefully the new bolognia is out for sale by that time

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally bought the baby fitz.. for 80$ with shipping to indonesia it's very cheap, just have to wait the book to arrive on my doorstep next month..

Dunno yet...
Since mine will arrive next month
Amazon have to ship it across the globe to indonesia and i cannot afford the priority shipping ,

the import fees that amazon charge is too much, using the standard shipment i dont have to pay ant import tax whatsoever here in indonesia for item <100$

Will post something when the book arrive