Apr 20, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi everyone, I really like the visual explanations given in BC, it really reinforces high yield stuff. For those who's taken the DAT and really utilized BC, would you say it touches every base on the test? Thank you so much and good luck to everyone this year!

Reactions: MBADentalLegend

hsjordan24

2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
BC is a fantastic source for high yield material. However, the questions on the DAT won't be worded so nice and clear. On my DAT, it was hard to figure out what they were asking for on several questions so watch out for that and read the questions very thoroughly. Probably 70% of my exam was covered by BC in some form or fashion. Pound Destroyer like its your job along w BC and you will do great.

artist2022

yes, I'm a girl
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status
Dental Student
However, the questions on the DAT won't be worded so nice and clear. On my DAT, it was hard to figure out what they were asking for on several questions so watch out for that and read the questions very thoroughly.
Exactly, I agree 100% with this.
BC is good for about 70-80% of the material, and doing Destroyer will get you to knowing about 95% of anything that could possibly be tested. I did have one question that I didn't know from neither BC nor Destroyer, and had to take an educated guess on that, so it isn't 100%, but it's still really good to use both together.

jakob95

2+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2016
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I think it's better to use it to test your knowledge and afterwords I recommend to learn each of the choices even if you got the question correct to fill in the gaps. I highly don't think you'll be able to learn the material just from taking tests. Go with Destroyer and try to complete the entire thing and learn the solutions for each question and for whatever topics you didn't know or understand watch a video about and then go to Bootcamp if you want to test your knowledge.

Reactions: Faefly and mayom254
About the Ads