Is Boston University still sending out invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Overlap12

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am interviewing on February 14 for Tufts and was hoping that if I was going to get an invite from BU that it would come soon so I could schedule the interviews together. Does anyone know if Boston is still sending out interview invites, and if so, are there any spots still left in February? I would like to know soon so I can schedule my plane flight.

Members don't see this ad.

Overlap12 said:
Hey guys,

I am interviewing on February 14 for Tufts and was hoping that if I was going to get an invite from BU that it would come soon so I could schedule the interviews together. Does anyone know if Boston is still sending out interview invites, and if so, are there any spots still left in February? I would like to know soon so I can schedule my plane flight.

Just got one yesterday. I'd call them. I might call up Tufts.

Overlap12 said:
Hey guys,

I am a re-applicant, and I interviewed at BU before. Last time I interviewed there, they informed us that their interview season ends in the first or second week of February. I was contacted back in December and given an interview on January 18th. So although I am not 100% sure, there may not be any more spots left. Sorry if this is the case. Good luck at Tufts; I really liked it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Comrade said:

Would an email work?

Comrade said:

Do you know what dates were still available for BU when you called to schedule your interview?

Call them soon--I'm pretty sure the interview season ends February 10th. They should list the date somewhere on the same website you used to complete the secondary.

Comrade said:

Did the invite come via snail mail or email?

Overlap12 said:
Did the invite come via snail mail or email?

BU sends their invites via email.

Overlap12 said:
Do you know what dates were still available for BU when you called to schedule your interview?

they said 1/30, 2/1 or 2/3 in the invite email

I just called BU. They said I should get an email sometime next week.