is coursesaver aka chads videos still in business ?

• Thread starter dentalstudent2021
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dentalstudent2021

seems like they are not responding and site is producing weird glitches. anyone having similar issues ?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, we are still around, I don't see any unanswered tickets by you on the site - what seems to be the trouble? To the best of my knowledge there aren't any outstanding glitches though we did upload some new code yesterday for a flashcard feature.
Alan

Yep, we are still around, I don't see any unanswered tickets by you on the site - what seems to be the trouble? To the best of my knowledge there aren't any outstanding glitches though we did upload some new code yesterday for a flashcard feature.
Alan
Hello AJ. i sent 3 messages to "coursesaver" about renewing my subscription and some other issues I am having, but not getting through i guess. I am posting the ticket now. hopefully you can get it,

Ahh, I did hear about that yesterday. Evidently someone in 2012 had created a user called "coursesaver", which allowed you to send messages to them - which never got to us because they were just a random user. We fixed it so in the future if anyone tries that it will email our team here. Sorry for the confusion, I understand why you were getting frustrated and am sure you will get much better results in the future using the "Support Ticket" system.