lxx

2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
Status
Dental Student
I've seen a lot of people saying that crack the dat's science section isn't that good. What about it makes it undesirable?

fit2

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
It's pretty bad. Don't get it . There are so many other better resources out there. I wouldn't recommend it even if you finish all others (DAT Bootcamp, Destroyer, DATQVAULT, DAT Genius, Top Score, Achiever)

rolltide15

2+ Year Member
May 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I only did the Demo for the SNS and I didn't think it was bad but then again I only did 34 questions as opposed to the 100 you will normally see in a SNS section.

OP
L

lxx

2+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2016
Status
Dental Student
It's pretty bad. Don't get it . There are so many other better resources out there. I wouldn't recommend it even if you finish all others (DAT Bootcamp, Destroyer, DATQVAULT, DAT Genius, Top Score, Achiever)
Well, what exactly about it is so bad? Is it too hard, too easy, unorganized, etc.

fit2

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
It is very hard. But that's not what bothers me. I would rather prepare for a test like this with more difficult materials in order to be extra prepared. However, the Science section on Crack the DAT is not well balanced. It has many questions that are wayyyy out there and I suppose Bio is okay but the chemistry questions are useless (and super difficult). They only ask super shady reagents and just weird things that I've never seen before (in my class or in any prep material). I bought all Crack the DAT and honestly it was the biggest waste of money. If you really want help get the PAT section and instead use the money to get DAT Genius (on top of Bootcamp and destroyer and qvault first). And honestly even though people don't talk much about it I would rather get Gold Standard tests/books (especially books). I thought I was smarter than everyone else in getting the science section from CRACK DAT, but I was proven wrong. haha as always majority is right ;)