Is Crush really enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheCat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I was just going through Crush step 2 and thinking that it is hard to believe that this is enough for step 2. I mean I guess this questions goes out to people who are NOT superhuman and who did not know every single detail about third year rotations going into studyin for step 2. I myself have a good solid base of knowledge, of done average on my shelfs, know the material well but dont exactly remmeber a lot of details and I feel Crush does not have many details at all-and for that matter doesnt even cover many diseases. Just curious if this is enough? My plan was to use Crush step 2 plus Usmle world plus MKSAP questions in order to study for step 2. Will this be sufficient to get a 230 plus? ok thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hard to predict what it will take for each individual to get a certain score.

Personally I didnt think that Crush Step 2 alone was enough to prepare. I used First Aid also.

Dont know about the MKSAP questions, but USMLEWorld works great as far as preparation.

I used Step 2 Secrets (same as Crush), along with Boards and Wards. I used Kaplan Q-bank for questions. I did great on Step 2. I took it right after finishing 3rd year, so everything was fresh on my mind.

I agree with above poster. I also used Crush along with Boards and Wards and am very glad I did. Crush is great for somethings, but doesn't really have the details that I needed refreshed in my brain.