Is dental school hard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Is dental school hard for you?

• Total voters
You mean you voted that it was hard at Case even though you get damn near 2 days off per week?

You ask this question as if having independent study time instead of lectures makes things easier. People who use their time wisely work a lot harder and learn a lot more studying on their own than most people who are falling asleep or surfing the net during lecture 8-5 everyday. Different people have different struggles so don't be so quick to ask someone such a condescending question about a school that you don't even attend. I know you think Case is a lower end school based on other posts of yours in which you stated that "lower end students" at your school will be attending Case. But cut Lidopaine some slack, if he thinks school is difficult, so what? I know Lidopaine and he's a good student who works extremely hard. There is no such thing as an easy dental school. I know I voted that dental school is not hard, but there are aspects to it that are and it is most certainly not easy. On a side note, however, I think it's hilarious how predents are so concerned over "which school is better" or "hardest" or "easiest." Guess what? At the end of four years, everyone who graduates is a dentist and most have equal opportunities to make significant amounts of $$$$$$ spending time doing what they love. One of the most successful, popular, and wealthiest dentists I know went to Dalhousie which many of you on this network would consider a "low-end school." A word to the wise, go where you're accepted and be happy about it. If you're accepted to more than one school, go to the cheapest school that you feel you will be happy at. By the way, dddsmack, I hope you don't take my comments as a personal attack. I'm usually quite impressed with your comments and questions, but I don't post too frequently and just needed a thread to speak my piece on.

Members don't see this ad.

you sit and smile and pass...right!!...
no one here can answer this unless they graduated recently

no work no play;;are you trying to be a good dentist or a marginal one?
answer that

Members don't see this ad :)
You ask this question as if having independent study time instead of lectures makes things easier. People who use their time wisely work a lot harder and learn a lot more studying on their own than most people who are falling asleep or surfing the net during lecture 8-5 everyday. Different people have different struggles so don't be so quick to ask someone such a condescending question about a school that you don't even attend. I know you think Case is a lower end school based on other posts of yours in which you stated that "lower end students" at your school will be attending Case. But cut Lidopaine some slack, if he thinks school is difficult, so what? I know Lidopaine and he's a good student who works extremely hard. There is no such thing as an easy dental school. I know I voted that dental school is not hard, but there are aspects to it that are and it is most certainly not easy. On a side note, however, I think it's hilarious how predents are so concerned over "which school is better" or "hardest" or "easiest." Guess what? At the end of four years, everyone who graduates is a dentist and most have equal opportunities to make significant amounts of $$$$$$ spending time doing what they love. One of the most successful, popular, and wealthiest dentists I know went to Dalhousie which many of you on this network would consider a "low-end school." A word to the wise, go where you're accepted and be happy about it. If you're accepted to more than one school, go to the cheapest school that you feel you will be happy at. By the way, dddsmack, I hope you don't take my comments as a personal attack. I'm usually quite impressed with your comments and questions, but I don't post too frequently and just needed a thread to speak my piece on.

Dude, Bro, it was a joke. If Barb hadn't scared me off I would be your neighbor, I love Case. :laugh:
It must be getting close to finals bro, you usually can catch the sarcasm. :)

Wait...this thread is a joke?

YES it is. Neener.

Rule 0 noobs

I just unsubscribed to your junky website. :laugh:

OH NOOEES!!! :thumbdown:

Curse you antidentite!!!:smuggrin:

:laugh: