BOTH Is DIT really that awful for Step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

as90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to find out if anyone out there has had any benefit from watching their STEP 2 videos. I have had pretty boring preceptor/office based rotations for third year and not a whole lot of teaching has been happening unless I actively seek it. I have had a couple of ward based rotations where i did learn some stuff but that was way back in september and october.

anyhow, i took the usmle step 2ck self assessment on world and i got a 209. This was under quite relaxed conditions and I feel like i need to read one book.

i have also finished 65% of world with like a 44% score.

I also did not do good on COMLEX level 1 (468) and did not take usmle step 1 b/c i'm a poor test taker. so is this going to help me at all or is it pointless?

i figure i just need an organized way to study! any help appreciated.

i have the MTB 2 and 3 book (did not really get a chance to read it much though)---i am a slow reader.

thanks in advance! i just want to know if this can help me achieve an average score since i am a struggling student.

Members don't see this ad.