Is Einstein still q4 for 10 months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD2b06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to freida, call intern year is reported as q4 for 10 months. Anyone know if this is outdated info or if it's still the case? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

lol i don't know but I wouldn't doubt it, I've heard they work housestaff to death and most is scutttttt. It's like vietnam, you come out able to handle anything if you come out alive. :laugh:

MD2b06 said:
According to freida, call intern year is reported as q4 for 10 months. Anyone know if this is outdated info or if it's still the case? Thanks!

q4 10 months?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
InternalWhizzzz said:
q4 10 months?! :eek:

a urology resident told me that he was once q2 for 4 straight months.

now that, my friends, is absotively, posilutely rikockulous.

Zolpidem25 said:
a urology resident told me that he was once q2 for 4 straight months.

now that, my friends, is absotively, posilutely rikockulous.

I heard georgetown was q2 and the internal medicine program is really really malignant...rumor has it that is why they had two unfilled spots last year..

that and the fact that the hospital is bleeding financially...they shut down the dentistry school a while back, and I know hte hospital was in the red for so many years...I just wonder if they ever got out of the pit...

InternalWhizzzz said:
I heard georgetown was q2 and the internal medicine program is really really malignant...rumor has it that is why they had two unfilled spots last year..

that and the fact that the hospital is bleeding financially...they shut down the dentistry school a while back, and I know hte hospital was in the red for so many years...I just wonder if they ever got out of the pit...

hmm.. no wonder they offered me an interview like immediately. i knew it must have been something other than my application.

i'll have to keep this in mind.

wait, which einstein is this? jacobi, montefiore, or the one in pennsylvania?

Einstein-Beth Israel Program