Is everyone done with your Personal Statements yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Recoverer

Poppin' Bottles
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hye guys.

The new 2013 cycle is about to begin on pharmcas in a couple of hours, just wondering if there are any SDNers who are already done with their personal statements?! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, not done writing it. Haven't started yet! I plan to e-submit by July 30th at the latest, so I have some time :)

I havn't even started thinking about it to be honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will probably try to write mine during this week off from work...then touch it up over the next couple weeks after a few Pharm/profs read it and give feedback.

Hye guys.

The new 2013 cycle is about to begin on pharmcas in a couple of hours, just wondering if there are any SDNers who are already done with their personal statements?! thanks!
started working on mines a couple of months ago (for some reason I find writing about myself a bit difficult). I'm not done yet but it's getting there.... I hope :/

I feel like my personal statement will forever be a rough draft. But asides from that, all my grades, eLORs, etc etc are in! Transcripts being sent out tomorrow morning!

I started on my personal statement back in April and I have relentlessly been editing it and going through drafts.. and I just completed it last week :). It's an awesome feeling, and I'm sure all of you will have a great personal statement to share with your schools.

It amazes me how long it actually took to write it.. and I just made it under the 4500 character limit!

Hi,

I just finished my personal statement and was wondering if you would like to read it and give me some feedback? Thanks for your help :)