1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Exam Master any good?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by BellKicker, May 3, 2002.

1. BellKicker

BellKicker Twisted Miler
    7+ Year Member

Everyone says qBank but do they only have 2000 questions? iRevu has 5000 or so, I believe.

But Exam Master, which I've never seen mentioned here, claims to have 12000 questions. However, their prices are hard to figure out. You pay per exam block at a ridiculously high price or you pay per month but with some restrictions and they won't quote the price.

Any input, anyone?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dbiddy808

dbiddy808 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Don't get it. I bought it and it sucked. The questions are bad, and they repeat them alot. NMS is good, and USMLE Step 2 Mock Exam by Adam Brochert is really good. The pretest questions are OK, and they are a good value.

4. BellKicker

BellKicker Twisted Miler
    7+ Year Member

Thanks,

But I was talking more about the online version. The other products you mention sound like books. They would be really hard for me to get a hold of without paying an arm and a leg, so I think I'll go with an online resource.

Point taken about Exam Master, though, as I imagine the questions are the same in the books as on the web.

5. Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum Member
    7+ Year Member

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT get exam master. Total waste of money. The questions are not in a good format compared to the real tests and many answers are flat out WRONG! Very frustrating. Save your money!

6. BellKicker

BellKicker Twisted Miler
    7+ Year Member

I won't even consider it.

Thanks.