Is Harvard the only d-school that requires calculus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMC117

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

BU requires 2 semesters, I'm pretty sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took calculus with the most horrific teacher and got a B because he let everybody re-do their test for extra credit EVERYTIME. That being said I'm never taking another calculus class again :laugh:

BU requires a year of math, not a year of calculus, with "a basic understanding of calculus." So it could be 1 sem calc and 1 sem stats or smthn. Also, BU accepts AP credits, Harvard doesn't (as far as my knowledge)

http://dentalschool.bu.edu/bulletin/DMD/app-dmd.html

Harvard does accept AP credits but they ask for HS transcript when they invite you for interview only to check AP credits. If you will not be bringing any AP credits (as in my case) then they do not even bother asking for the transcript.

I'm pretty sure.

Harvard doesn't (as far as my knowledge)

Why don't you guys look it up? Why state disclaims along with your hypothesis? I'm amazed by how many people state disclaimers along with facts that they think are correct, but still provide some uncertainty. Before posting, look it up if you're unsure.

Why don't you guys look it up? Why state disclaims along with your hypothesis? I'm amazed by how many people state disclaimers along with facts that they think are correct, but still provide some uncertainty. Before posting, look it up if you're unsure.

somebody is grumpy