Is in-person lecture attendance required at optometry school?

coolron90

5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2014
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Are they available online like dental and medical schools or is in-person attendance required? I only ask because I do so much better with online platform.. mainly due to having an option to watch 1.5x or 2x and rewind whenever needed.

Last edited:

aya stak

2+ Year Member
    May 14, 2019
    1. Optometry Student
      Depends on the school and class I'm assuming...SCCO does in-person lectures and then posts recordings up too. With COVID-19 I'm sure all schools are doing online right now though.

Reactions: 1 user

LUC78

2+ Year Member
      Apr 30, 2016
      1. Pre-Optometry
        At CCO half my classes had in class participation questions so attendance was mandatory unless you wanted to lose those points. But most of them were recorded so you could refer back at home.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.