IS IT A SCAM or a BARGAIN???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentinodent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
i was wondering...if a member in SD forum offered me a good NBDE dvd and asked me to send him 20$ in advance... how can i make sure that this is not a scam????

:confused:...plz help me if u can..

Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

hello,
i was wondering...if a member in SD forum offered me a good NBDE dvd and asked me to send him 20$ in advance... how can i make sure that this is not a scam????

Thanx

There is no way to be absolutely sure. But typically if you want something from someone you typically have to pay for it before they send it, nothing mysterious about the concept that you call an "advance". The only thing you have to be careful about is that since it's material on a DVD you really don't have any way to know the quality as when buying a book. I'd look to make sure they are not a new member that has history on these forums, I guess that's the best you can to.

you can tell the name of the person who is trying to sell the product.if anybody knows anything or purchased from him they can give you suggestions.I purchased from this forum i dont remeber him ,he was like good at answering my questions after i purchased the product.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've bought a DVD on the forum before and awesome! Just take your chances...usually the stuff is worth it ;)

hello,

Thanx