Is it acceptable to email interviewers after interview and rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys!! One serious question! My friend just got rejected post-interview at KU Med and now she's crying. She asked me a question and I don't know it. Can she email her interviewers and ask questions (why this and that...and what more is needed)? Is that a good/acceptable/bad move? Or does she need to go through Dean McCurdy first (a dean that answers questions relating to an individual's application)? She's about to make a move and I don't know what to tell her!

Members don't see this ad.

She should call the admissions office and ask to make a telephone appointment with the dean to discuss her application (unless by some miracle he is available to take a call at that moment). This the person to ask, "What can I do to improve my application?" Her interviewers are NOT the appropriate people to contact.

Well, you are already rejected, so it doenst hurt. But i doubt they will give you their time if you called ya interviewers