Is it bad I wake up thinking about hormones?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moses MD

I got a staff
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else to the point where, at any given moment in the day, they are running lists of facts or concepts through their head while performing every day activities or talking with people?

Evening of August 19th = the return of a normal life!

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i get that in the middle to the night too. I will wake up at like 2 in the morning thinking about some specific concept. It has pretty much consumed me at this point. I am hoping that means i know it well :)

it used to happen to me now it doesnt anymore. i wonder why. i think its b/c by the time i hit the pillow i've spent too much time studying and dont even want to think of anything but the 5 hours of sleep i'll get before work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do any of you have nightmares about the MCAT? I've never had one, but I did lastnight about something else. It was about Conan O'Brien. My brother told me his last episode was aired Monday and that I missed it. It was pretty sad for me...Luckily I woke up and remembered he'd be taking over the Tonight Show in '09! :)

I had one before the april mcat where i was taking the test and finished as time was called and didnt realize i forgot to answer half the questions. Needless to say i was freaking out. I took it as a sign of not being prepared enough so i pushed it off until this august. Feelin better about it now

i'm mcat-obsessed. i just read conan o'brien in ur earlier post as organic chemistry and then i couldn't figure out the rest of the story based on it. conan o'brien and organic chemistry ...hmmm i guess organic and conan both have oan and chemistry and o'brien both have eri. besides that i'm a tool. hhahahah please make it stop.

I had dreams where I got a 42T on the MCAT and subsequently threw my computer at a wall out of joy.

Another where I got a 17M, and subsequently threw my computer at a wall. Throwing a computer at a wall seems to be a recurrent theme, and kinda funny.

The MCAT's seeped into one of the wierdest dreams I ever had....
everyone at my test center had to be bussed there but before we could get off the bus they announced that there was a new section to the MCAT called the moral dilemma section and we could only write the rest of the test if we did well on this section.... The question was something to do with problems created by facebook and I could not write properly my page kept being upside down or backwards.... It was a wierd scary dream...

I also corrected my girlfriend on the duration of epinephrines effects.....

Thank god this thing is in two week or I would be single and without friends lol..... good luck everyone

Moses MD said:
I had dreams where I got a 42T on the MCAT and subsequently threw my computer at a wall out of joy.

Another where I got a 17M, and subsequently threw my computer at a wall. Throwing a computer at a wall seems to be a recurrent theme, and kinda funny.

LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had a dream last week where I left the MCAT during our break after the first two sections to go home and style my hair. Since I live an hour away I didn't make it back in time to finish the other 2 sections. Also I spent the entire time I was there durin the first two sections making out with this strange guy who was also taking the test. I guess it seemed like the thing to do since we were taking the MCAT on big comy leather couches.
Hah Freud, analyze that!

Moses MD said:
Anyone else to the point where, at any given moment in the day, they are running lists of facts or concepts through their head while performing every day activities or talking with people?

Evening of August 19th = the return of a normal life!

lol, welcome to my life! i constantly dream about random equations and facts, and wake up in the middle of the night thinking about them. but then if i can't quite fully remember something i have to get up and look it up or i won't be able to fall back asleep. it's terrible! i can't wait til this is over!!!