Is It Bad To Take Courses At A lot of Different Places?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chevy Chase Fan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing some of my prereqs at CC, and the damn lab classes filled up at my regular campus in like 20 minutes. I'm taking chem at one campus, physics at another, and now it looks like I'll have to take my chem lab at a third. I'm a nontrad with a job, so I kinda just gotta do what I gotta do, but I'm curious if anyone else had schedules like this and still got in.

After the spring semester I'm gonna take my last 2 prereqs at university, even though I'd prefer to just stay at CC and save the money.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing some of my prereqs at CC, and the damn lab classes filled up at my regular campus in like 20 minutes. I'm taking chem at one campus, physics at another, and now it looks like I'll have to take my chem lab at a third. I'm a nontrad with a job, so I kinda just gotta do what I gotta do, but I'm curious if anyone else had schedules like this and still got in.

After the spring semester I'm gonna take my last 2 prereqs at university, even though I'd prefer to just stay at CC and save the money.

I took classes at many different places, and it hasn't been an issue. But, I did not take prereqs at a community college, so I'm not sure about that. I was asked about attending so many schools at a couple of interviews, so just make sure it is a good reason.

If it's one school with different campuses, they won't even know and they won't care-- if it's Bob's CC-Taco Bell campus, Bob's CC-KFC campus, Bob's CC- Dairy Queen campus, but you get one transcript saying Bob's CC.

If it's Bob's CC @ Taco bell, etc, so they're different schools, that's possibly another story.

If it's one school with different campuses, they won't even know and they won't care-- if it's Bob's CC-Taco Bell campus, Bob's CC-KFC campus, Bob's CC- Dairy Queen campus, but you get one transcript saying Bob's CC.

If it's Bob's CC @ Taco bell, etc, so they're different schools, that's possibly another story.
wat