Is it game over yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

13th

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hate being this person who complains about the application timeline (I am now gonna be this person and I apologise) but I haven't heard anything back from the out of state schools I applied to!!
Does this mean that I won't be getting any pre December interviews since it's already October?
(I am a Texas resident and I've had my I interviews in Texas. My stats are what I thought are competitive (3.96; AA22) but I guess not if I haven't received OOS interviews). your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I hate being this person who complains about the application timeline (I am now gonna be this person and I apologise) but I haven't heard anything back from the out of state schools I applied to!!
Does this mean that I won't be getting any pre December interviews since it's already October?
(I am a Texas resident and I've had my I interviews in Texas. My stats are what I thought are competitive (3.96; AA22) but I guess not if I haven't received OOS interviews). your feedback is greatly appreciated!

then don't be that guy...
your stats are great, perhaps the OOS schools are assuming you are going to get in to a texas school
there is no way of knowing, so just sit tight, and be happy you got interviews at your in-state schools
you may get pre-December, or post-December, and you have no control over that, so just chill...

Reactions: 5 users
Don't stress! I have similar stats and got 3 OOS interviews in the past week, so they're definitely still sending them. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)