Is it just me or are some Carribean medical students plain delusional?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
guys, 2k and ur student loan goes away
worth it even if its got like 1% chance to succeed huh?

just curious tho what do u trade in

invest in real state!
i'm selling a Bridge, located at an up and coming neighborhood in New York.
Since moving here in California, i don't really need "a" Bridge.
if you guys are interested, only $500 to reserve it.
you can "western union" the money.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I could not care less about you having another career. If you were familiar with the show, you would recognize my comments about the sketchiness of your so called investment operation. Anyone promising 100%-250% returns every year should immediately flag one's scam alert.
I operate and have operated an Aggressive Growth Mutual Fund which allows me to trade frequently with a higher risk tolerance. If done well, that level of return is not at all uncommon. They're fighting going belly up at the moment, due to some very large risks they took, but Tiger Global routinely offered such returns. In fact, I learned some of my trading techniques from a Partner/Co-chair there, Chase Coleman, III. And really, the last thing I need to spend my time doing is arguing with you about my legitimacy. I offered some people who were claiming to have financial problems help. Period. If THEY are not interested, then that's fine. Outside of that, the discussion is moot. I'm on this forum for it's premedical and medical school advice. In short, let it alone. You may think I'm a fraud. News Flash: Nobody on here cares.

DougBondGoatee.png

Looks legit. Gives you secret stock tips about those undervalued companies that no one's heard of like apple, netflix, google, microsoft

Anyone can get ridiculous return over the short term. But over the long term you're almost guaranteed to be a net loser

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DougBondGoatee.png

Looks legit. Gives you secret stock tips about those undervalued companies that no one's heard of like apple, netflix, google, microsoft

Anyone can get ridiculous return over the short term. But over the long term you're almost guaranteed to be a net loser
God damnit you beat me to it!

But this image + an iWeb quality website from someone claiming to be in IT + promising 100%+ returns + having no qualms about Caribbean med schools = solid $2k investment.

Last edited:
I operate and have operated an Aggressive Growth Mutual Fund which allows me to trade frequently with a higher risk tolerance. If done well, that level of return is not at all uncommon. They're fighting going belly up at the moment, due to some very large risks they took, but Tiger Global routinely offered such returns. In fact, I learned some of my trading techniques from a Partner/Co-chair there, Chase Coleman, III. And really, the last thing I need to spend my time doing is arguing with you about my legitimacy. I offered some people who were claiming to have financial problems help. Period. If THEY are not interested, then that's fine. Outside of that, the discussion is moot. I'm on this forum for it's premedical and medical school advice. In short, let it alone. You may think I'm a fraud. News Flash: Nobody on here cares.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/tiger+global+management+llc/25/

Best return over a one year period for Tiger Global was 45% back in the mid 2000s, i.e. when a bunch of people got lucky and hit it big with the internet boom. Now the fund is reported to have lost 22% of its value in 2016.

But somehow you've managed to refine his techniques to the point that you can more than double his returns and decrease the risk involved?

Reactions: 1 users
DougBondGoatee.png

HAHAHAHAHA

God damnit you beat me to it!

But this image + an iWeb quality website from someone claiming to be in IT + promising 100%+ returns + having no qualms about Caribbean med schools = solid $2k investment.

lmao, Rekd

http://www.insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/tiger+global+management+llc/25/

Best return over a one year period for Tiger Global was 45% back in the mid 2000s, i.e. when a bunch of people got lucky and hit it big with the internet boom. Now the fund is reported to have lost 22% of its value in 2016.

But somehow you've managed to refine his techniques to the point that you can more than double his returns and decrease the risk involved?

Alright, @NEVERSURRENDERMD time to delete the account. We've all had a good laugh perhaps give it a month and start a new one and try again.

I could not care less about you having another career. If you were familiar with the show, you would recognize my comments about the sketchiness of your so called investment operation. Anyone promising 100%-250% returns every year should immediately flag one's scam alert.

As a general rule, as the promised returns go up, so does the risk. Massively. If you were truly creating returns like that your approach and your model would be commonplace knowledge to any one interested in the market.

But hey.

What do I know?

Your 49 years of experience have obviously made you an expert. Perhaps instead of going to medical school you should work harder at what you do and pay for medical care for all those you want to help. You'd probably have a greater impact. JS.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Whoops. That's was totally intended for never surrender. My bad.

What a weird thread. LOL @ pulling someone aside and letting them know their place. I went to SGU and am a very average physician, but I have definitely seen few brilliant people in my class that can go head to head with any American Grads in terms of knowledge, and scores. They might have to take a year or two off to build up their CV with research if they want and it is multiple times harder than if you were American Grad but to say that its delusional is a stretch.

The more I go along in this medical world, I realize as long as you are willing to work HARD, Are intelligent, and put your time in, everything/ anything is possible.

Oh God, this thread.

Reactions: 6 users
As a general rule, as the promised returns go up, so does the risk. Massively. If you were truly creating returns like that your approach and your model would be commonplace knowledge to any one interested in the market.

But hey.

What do I know?

Your 49 years of experience have obviously made you an expert. Perhaps instead of going to medical school you should work harder at what you do and pay for medical care for all those you want to help. You'd probably have a greater impact. JS.

I have over 20 years of experience. I didn't start trading right out of the womb. And ignore me. Judge me by my looks. I used to have hair down to the middle of my back. Judge me by that. Judge me by the fact that a 75% - 250% is very rare (although not unheard of ... you should do some more reading). The simple fact is, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. You have absolutely nothing to lose. If you don't get those kind of returns on your money, you have a guarantee, which is backed by the SEC, the FTC, and the Georgia Department of Banking & Finance. I run a real company, and you can verify that, and if I refuse to give you your initial investment back, then you have not just the SEC, FTC, and GDBF to report me to, you can sue me.

I have over 20 years of experience. I didn't start trading right out of the womb. And ignore me. Judge me by my looks. I used to have hair down to the middle of my back. Judge me by that. Judge me by the fact that a 75% - 250% is very rare (although not unheard of ... you should do some more reading). The simple fact is, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. You have absolutely nothing to lose. If you don't get those kind of returns on your money, you have a guarantee, which is backed by the SEC, the FTC, and the Georgia Department of Banking & Finance. I run a real company, and you can verify that, and if I refuse to give you your initial investment back, then you have not just the SEC, FTC, and GDBF to report me to, you can sue me.
Money back guarantee of 75-250% ROI? Wish I knew about this before, I just gave all my money to the preacher on the tv who said that if I donate to his church God will help me win the lottery.

Money back guarantee of 75-250% ROI? Wish I knew about this before, I just gave all my money to the preacher on the tv who said that if I donate to his church God will help me win the lottery.
Yes, yes, yes. I can't stand those guys either. Do it though. Invest the minimum amount and give me one year. If I haven't increased it by a minimum of 75%, I will return your $2,000 back to you, and in your case, since everyone on this thread seems to think I'm full of baloney, I'll also return any gains short of 75% that I've created, assuming there are any, since you seem to think this is a scam.

Members don't see this ad :)
By the way, if you'd like someone to speak for my personal integrity, I can arrange for you to speak to one of my best friends and business associates, who also just happened to be named the first black president of the United States PTA (the whole thing). He was also a decorated Lt. Col. in the US Army, and has so many other accolades that I don't have time to list them, but I will include some photos that you might like.
OthaEbony1.jpg
OthaWarrenBuffet.jpg

What a weird thread. LOL @ pulling someone aside and letting them know their place. I went to SGU and am a very average physician, but I have definitely seen few brilliant people in my class that can go head to head with any American Grads in terms of knowledge, and scores. They might have to take a year or two off to build up their CV with research if they want and it is multiple times harder than if you were American Grad but to say that its delusional is a stretch.

The more I go along in this medical world, I realize as long as you are willing to work HARD, Are intelligent, and put your time in, everything/ anything is possible.

Nice alma mater to username correlation.

Are people here really so boring that that is the hot thread day after day in the allopathic section? Seriously who cares?

Why are there so many mds in the states that care what the carrib med students are doing? Why does this thread exist and why does it have so many post in it. Seems extremely small minded

Are people here really so boring that that is the hot thread day after day in the allopathic section? Seriously who cares?

Why are there so many mds in the states that care what the carrib med students are doing? Why does this thread exist and why does it have so many post in it. Seems extremely small minded

Why are you so bothered by it?

Why are you so bothered by it?
Because I keep coming back here to read posts when I have some downtime and I keep seeing this same uninspired thread pop up. I guess I just don't see the appeal

Funnily enough, I searched the SEC based on your listed zip code and couldn't seem to find a company named as such on the website listed under their registry. What is your CRD#? Also not registered under the GA Department of Banking and Finance (no licensed brokers in the city of Douglasville, GA as far as I can tell.) Perhaps you can tell me your license # for that as well.

Hey man, don't hate. I make money. I'm also going to med school because I want to make life better for those without. If you want to hate that, I'd say you have need the meds.
I always get suspicious when someone offers money making alternatives out of "altruism"

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

Did anyone watch John Oliver's recent talk on retirement plans? He talks about financial advisers and fiduciaries.

+1
another thing i find interesting in this thread is the inve
Because I keep coming back here to read posts when I have some downtime and I keep seeing this same uninspired thread pop up. I guess I just don't see the appeal

same here, and to think i have better things to do! LOL!
this thread is just like an ex-girlfriend, you want to stay away but the 6 is very good.

Read more carefully. It say I am working toward the, and a degree in Biocemistry.
You guys win. I've exaggerated my credentials in the past because I'm pursuing them and have completed them yet. Wonderful job you've done here. And I've reduced the amount to 25% to 75% so that it seems more reasonable to the average internet troll, even though I routinely get returns over 200%. Good job once again. But you know what, I'm not the one losing here. I am the one saying **** off, though.

You guys win. I've exaggerated my credentials in the past because I'm pursuing them and have completed them yet. Wonderful job you've done here. And I've reduced the amount to 25% to 75% so that it seems more reasonable to the average internet troll, even though I routinely get returns over 200%. Good job once again. But you know what, I'm not the one losing here. I am the one saying **** off, though.

Nothing says "trust me I can get you 200% returns" quite like making up a stupid qualification in an entirely unrelated field.

Oh yeah? Is that why you're starting gofundme accounts for med school? or begging for likes on FB?
https://twitter.com/dougbondbiz

you're a joke, accept it and learn to live with it.

Reactions: 9 users
Oh yeah? Is that why you're starting gofundme accounts for med school? or begging for likes on FB?
https://twitter.com/dougbondbiz

you're a joke, accept it and learn to live with it.

The best part is that he's offering "free medical service" in the future to anyone that donates to his Gofundme. Classic.

Not to mention he's still taking prereqs, hasn't even applied to med school yet so not sure why he's even messing around in allo

Reactions: 5 users
The best part is that he's offering "free medical service" in the future to anyone that donates to his Gofundme. Classic.

Not to mention he's still taking prereqs, hasn't even applied to med school yet so not sure why he's even messing around in allo

Isn't that illegal...

You blatantly lied about your credentials (ex: having an MD) to give off the impression that you have them to the lay audience despite the fact that you aren't even IN med school yet. Yet, WE are the trolls? har har.

This thread is like if "The Wolf of Wall Street" starred Nicolas Cage, and went straight to DVD.

Reactions: 18 users
It's painfully obvious you have no idea what you are even talking about.

I'm not so much insulted that you tried to scam us, but I do feel insulted that you did it in such a amateur fashion. Do you even try? How can you come here and attempt something so stupid?

Reactions: 1 user

http://extropianuniversity.net/home/

"Very truly yours,

Douglas B. Bond, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.

CEO and CTO

Extropian University"

http://seekingalpha.com/user/28860115/activity-feed#view=activity_feed

I'm a full-time investor/trader, fund manager, and father. I have a B.S. in Physics and a B.S.M.E. in Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, a M.S. in Physics from Leland Stanford Junior University, a M.P.P. from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, and a Ph.D. in Physics from the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am also a CFP, a Licensed Securities Broker (I've passed the Series 7 and Series 63), and I have my Georgia Real Estate Sales License. In addition to that, if anyone cares, I'm an accomplished musician and vocalist, and I've written and recorded several albums when I was in my twenties and thirties (I still play occasionally, but I rarely have the time anymore). I'm also a graphic artist who draws and paints using various mediums, and I've probably designed some logos or other artwork on the computer that you've seen before. I even designed the first county flag of Elbert County, GA (where I grew up) when I was 13 years old. [As a quick sidenote, I only did it for the money. The county held a contest, and artists, architects and professional designers from all over Georgia entered it. I beat all of them and won 100 bucks! I didn't even work for free back then! How ya like them apples??? LOL!]

You lie about everything. Your whole life is a lie. You will never be a doctor. Elbert County doesn't have it's own flag.

Last edited:
He's just trying to be like this kid: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lebed That's why he shares his 'hot picks' from his Twitter all the time. All you need to do is attract a big enough following of doofuses who see how great your 'predictions' turn out and you can make a lot of money until you come to the attention of the SEC.

This is sad, and disgusting. What a lousy con-artist. This reminds me of the Florida Doctor
(http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lorida-teen-allegedly-faked-being-m-d-n531726). These people are so twisted and pathetic. What low-life criminals. Have you no shame? Go work at Starbucks and make money the right way. Stop trying to cheat the world, you are only cheating your self.

http://extropianuniversity.net/home/

"Very truly yours,

Douglas B. Bond, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.

CEO and CTO

Extropian University"

http://seekingalpha.com/user/28860115/activity-feed#view=activity_feed

I'm a full-time investor/trader, fund manager, and father. I have a B.S. in Physics and a B.S.M.E. in Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, a M.S. in Physics from Leland Stanford Junior University, a M.P.P. from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, and a Ph.D. in Physics from the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am also a CFP, a Licensed Securities Broker (I've passed the Series 7 and Series 63), and I have my Georgia Real Estate Sales License. In addition to that, if anyone cares, I'm an accomplished musician and vocalist, and I've written and recorded several albums when I was in my twenties and thirties (I still play occasionally, but I rarely have the time anymore). I'm also a graphic artist who draws and paints using various mediums, and I've probably designed some logos or other artwork on the computer that you've seen before. I even designed the first county flag of Elbert County, GA (where I grew up) when I was 13 years old. [As a quick sidenote, I only did it for the money. The county held a contest, and artists, architects and professional designers from all over Georgia entered it. I beat all of them and won 100 bucks! I didn't even work for free back then! How ya like them apples??? LOL!]

You lie about everything. Your whole life is a lie. You will never be a doctor. Elbert County doesn't have it's own flag.

This is sad, and disgusting. What a lousy con-artist. This reminds me of the Florida Doctor
(http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lorida-teen-allegedly-faked-being-m-d-n531726). These people are so twisted and pathetic. What low-life criminals. Have you no shame? Go work at Starbucks and make money the right way. Stop trying to cheat the world, you are only cheating your self.
I mean if he did get a physics degree maybe do research as a grad student? Starbucks is kind of a jump.

no offense but OP sounds like a huge tool

How is that no offense lmfao....that's literally as aggressive and offensive as possible. Actually laughed out loud with that one.

Reactions: 5 users