• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Mah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
.. are there two versions of AAMC 4R out with slight differences..? I had printed the exam last time and don't remember having any problems checking it.. but this time I checked it while using the answer key from TPR.. and one whole passage on Bio section seems diff... there are few different questions too..

anyone else experienced the same problem?

Mah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
gujuDoc said:
TPR has the old non revised version of Test 4, as in Test 4 NOT 4R!!!!

I stress that point because it is important to remember that 3R-6R are labeled as such because they are revised copies of older tests that originally had 65 questions in Verbal and the Verbal as the first not the second section. it is also important to realize some passages have been totally changed in revisions from the originals.

7-9 are not labeled with R afterwards because they ARE NOT REVISED!!!!!

ooookkk... it was a headache trying to go thru that answer key :( Thanks btw :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.