Is it necessary to quit drugs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow i posted this in the wrong thread
my bad yall it was meant in the other drugs thread

Members don't see this ad.

1) DO NOT listen to the "drugs in moderation" crap...you know what's right, and what you should do.

2) PLEASE, kid...just quit those brain rotting substances. You're still young and you have a lot of potential.

3) If your friends can't accept you once you quit, then DITCH them* seriously- chances are, you won't see any of them when you go on to college/bigger and better things.

4) If you remain friends with them, make sure they respect you for your decision, and also DO NOT hang around them when they're smoking/rotting their lives and themselves away.

5) Find some NEW friends and activites regardless; join some clubs. study hard and Ace all of your classes. start volunteering and developing your credentials as a pre-med.

6) Quit NOW, not tomorrow. There are so many other things out there in the world that you are missing out on... go discover them.

7) Quitting will make your life EASIER and less worrisome about getting in trouble. Also, yes, it is illegal for an MD to be taking drugs.

8) Be STRONG, and remember who you are and what you want from life :thumbup:

9) Please keep us updated, my FRIEND

10) I HOPE I helped :luck:

Barf :eek: <-- yes that's a barf face.....way to judge everyone that's not like you :rolleyes:

and the reason I barfed on the previous poster is mainly b/c I was repulsed by her advice to ditch your friends who do it...and then call them losers afterwards...and then that went straight to the "do as a doctor would do" speech...we're all human w/ some shred of individuality, not freakin' robots like the poster was trying to mold the OP into...well i guess the only instances of humans also being robots are psycho pre-meds :laugh: