zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status
  1. Dental Student
Is it ok to fill supplementals by hand versus typed, or does that not look professional enough?

Reason I ask is because some supps are in pdf format and I don't have software that can edit that and I sure as hell no longer own a typewriter.

Allstar99

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2006
Status
  1. Dental Student
zthang said:
Is it ok to fill supplementals by hand versus typed, or does that not look professional enough?

Reason I ask is because some supps are in pdf format and I don't have software that can edit that and I sure as hell no longer own a typewriter.

I tried converting the pdf format of UPENN'S supp, but it didn't work properly. I am going to hand write them but VERY neatly. It says you can on the forms, so I don't see it being a problem as long as they can read it :). Good luck! :)

About the Ads

natsipoo

10+ Year Member
May 31, 2005
TX
Status
  1. Dentist
Hand-written worked for me last cycle. None of the schools to which I applied (including UPenn) had a problem with it. Guess I haven't quite developed the Dr's hand ;-)

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2005
Status
  1. Dental Student
zthang said:

I got my sister to hand write it for me (If she wanted to she could probably sell her penmanship to microsoft and let them make a font out of it, kinda like how they copied that of the declaration of independence)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads