zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Is it ok to fill supplementals by hand versus typed, or does that not look professional enough?

Reason I ask is because some supps are in pdf format and I don't have software that can edit that and I sure as hell no longer own a typewriter.

Allstar99

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2006
Status
Dental Student
zthang said:
Is it ok to fill supplementals by hand versus typed, or does that not look professional enough?

Reason I ask is because some supps are in pdf format and I don't have software that can edit that and I sure as hell no longer own a typewriter.
I tried converting the pdf format of UPENN'S supp, but it didn't work properly. I am going to hand write them but VERY neatly. It says you can on the forms, so I don't see it being a problem as long as they can read it :). Good luck! :)

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
zthang said:

I got my sister to hand write it for me (If she wanted to she could probably sell her penmanship to microsoft and let them make a font out of it, kinda like how they copied that of the declaration of independence)